Thursday, May 13, 2010







Great new Doors Doc that i found on PBS last night, and it really took me back to the old days. No i was not alive or even close to live through their music, but my first foray into rock N roll, or real music for that matter even, was the Doors. I started listening to them about 5 years a go, became obsessed, and moved on. But they still in ways have always stuck with me. Sure, i found out classic rock wasn't the sound i beat to, but it's safe for me to say that these four men right here were the best American classic rock band of all time.






"I see your hair is burnin'
Hills are filled with fire
If they say I never loved you
You know they are a liar
Drivin' down your freeways
Midnite alleys roam
Cops in cars, the topless bars
Never saw a woman...
So alone, so alone

So alone."




No comments:

Post a Comment